Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Today is the day

In about  12 hours I will be up, up and away into the wild blue yonder toward London. An 8 hour flight then after a rest in London another 8 1/2 hours till I reach Nairobi.
The word of the day is:
“You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you. Trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD, the LORD himself, is the Rock eternal.” Isaiah 26:3-4
What an awesome word of assurance He has given me this morning . Thank you Jesus. 
The suitcases are many,9 to be exact. I thought I could pay for them on line and save 28 dollars a case .lol didn't work that way. there has been so much fraud with credit cards going in  and out of Nairobi,that they only except payment at the airport.by the time you add up all the suitcases and the difference I could have had another suitcase if I had not had to pay the different price.
Again the word was trust and peace,so those are the things I'm going to do.
God richly bless each and everyone of you .
I'll be praying for the Emmaus walks as they are approaching.
  love ,Cathy

1 comment:

  1. Yay Grandamama! You made it to Kenya! Can't wait to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete