Sunday, March 27, 2011

.Divine Protection

Blessings in the name of Jesus,
.As I have been putting all the suitcases together and thinking, Oh Lord how are they all going to make it there safely and together with out and disturbed.
So I started praying and I felt that I needed to go out to the garage and pull them from the wall and walk around them and pray over them,.until they leave my hands at the airport.I felt I needed to walk around them 7 times.Which I did.
 I have also been asking different ones to  pray for the suitcases as the spirit leads.

This morning I felt I was to look  up scripture and pray it over the suitcases, God's words.Then to make a declaration of those words.
These are the scriptures the Lord gave me and I had not read them a head of time.wow it was awesome.

2 Samuel 22:3,51
 3 my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge,
   my shield and the horn of my salvation.
He is my stronghold, my refuge and my savior—
   from violent people you save me.
[Shield- sovereign] [horn-symbolizes strength]

 51 “He gives his king great victories;
   he shows unfailing kindness to his anointed,
   to David and his descendants forever.”

I prayed frist then read the verses and made the declaration .There was a laughter that came over me at the end .It was like silly I have it all taken care of..the last verse was the reassurence I guess I needed .No just  a reminder that His promises are there if we just declare them and stand on them. we have the authority. Becuase of Jesus Dieing on the cross.  

Well I well continue to pray over the suitcases till tue. when they leave my hands.
Sometimes I think God asks Us to do things just to see if we will carry though or not .Even though He already has it all under control.
Thank you Father God for your grace and love for each of us.Watch over each and everyone of my friends right now Lord and give them and extra blessing .Amen

1 comment:

  1. Well you leave tomorrow. It was wonderful seeing you at "Home" yesterday.. Can't wait to follow along. Many Blessings and God's guidance as you get ready to leave.

    Julia

    ReplyDelete