Friday, March 25, 2011

4 days, 2 hours, 8 minutes, 45 seconds

Praise God just a few days till I head to Chicago.
I has been a very interesting week of packing and unpacking and packing.
I have lost track of how many trips to the hardware store to get them weighed..
                                   to finish yet. carry on. and one suitcase.

Then the Dixon's have been kind enough to take me to O Hare Airport tue. morning.
It does not seem possible that it is already time to leave for Kenya.I'm sure there all excited for me to arrive and some here are excited and some are not. but Here I am Lord where is it YOU want me to go?
so stay tune for the coming days of how my travel was and what God is going to be doing.I have  a few verses that were shared with me that I will share later but before I leave .Blessing for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment