Friday, April 1, 2011

my flight over

Greetings,
I have finally slept a whole night praise God.
First, on the flight over it was interesting to see how God’s hand is on everything.
I was on the side seats and there were only two seats, the other one was empty, so I could get more comfortable and I slept the whole flight, to London.
From London to Nairobi I had a very nice young lady from Toronto, who is head of the Pentecostal missionary financial committee. We shared some and slept some.
I also meet a man that is a part time pastor who also is part involved with the united Methodist guesthouse here in Nairobi.
Then across the aisle was a young couple they had a very cute little 5 month old baby that was smiling at me. Later on we talked and here Curtis is from Chicago and his wife Esther from Nairobi, there missionaries here in Nairobi. Curtis said that he had just come to South Bend for the first time a few weeks ago to me a pastor named Willie Coates. Now that is a small world isn’t it Willie. So I will be getting together with them some time as we have exchanged phone numbers and they live near the church.
I was so blessed at the airport when all nine suitcases where right there with me. The only thing that happen was that the guy that asks what’s in your suit cases usually wants a general answer wanted a list. Asked where my hand written list was, Of course it was in my little suitcase that was not easy to open. And as I was listing thing that I could remember packing and said supply’s for the school and ministry supply’s he finally let me though. Now bishop said that they were making people take things out of their suitcases and then putting them back in.
This weekend we are going to a conference about 2 hours’ drive from here, I cannot remember the name of the place. I will be taking pictures and recording the speakers.
Tomorrow is my oldest grandson’s birthday. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY Zen!!!!!! Grandma loves you.
Well to everyone may God Richly bless each of you today and I’ll be lifting you all up in my prayers.
Love In Christ,Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment