Monday, March 21, 2011

week before I leave for Kenya

Now lets see what should I start with today.Oh yes, I need to take the 8 suitcases down to the hardware store and have them weighed on their UPS scales they have always been right on at the airport for the last ten years. Praise God no surprises.
Well I made two trips down to the hardware store to weigh my suitcase. finally got them with in limits.Praise God.That is for the first 5.Pray I can keep the rest with in the limits.
8 days, 4 hours, 40 minutes, 52 seconds, till the plane lifts off in Chicago. I will fly for 8 hours to London have a few hours lay over then fly on to Kenya for 8 and a half hours more.so I will arrive in Nairobi,Kenya at 8:55 pm there time on Match 30th. I will be leaving South Bend around 9:30 am the 29 heading to Chicago.
I just got done making bank runs also. Now I need to get receipts to where they belong,lol. Yes Julie I made copy ,lol.
Will that is all for now just trying to see how this is going to work and if it will do the job when in Kenya. so God bless and feel free to add your comments .
In Christ Love,Cathy

2 comments:

  1. So Glad you forwarded me the blog. Have a blessed journey, I can't wait to follow along and see God's work up close through you.

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia check the suitcases out I think I'll know there mine by the ribbons you made thanks.
    blessings

    ReplyDelete